When moving drums, bales, cages etc or large/heavy pallets, chain driven rollers and chain conveyors are often used.
Wrightfield supply a wide range of pallet conveyor products to create customised pallet handling systems. These are used for moving anything from empty single pallets up to pallets with 2 ton loads in simple transit or accumulation modes and can also be utilised for feeds to and from palletisers, wrappers, hooders, strappers, etc.
Reasons to use
- Reduce forklift truck movements – by positioning pallets on the conveyor it provides a central location where pallets can be easily moved ( with or without forklift)
- Instant improvements in health and safety as the pallets are at an easily accessible height and in a specific location
- Reduce pallet transit costs through improved operational control
- Providing constant pallet transit/feeds
- Pallet accumulation possible
- Most pallet/cage weight/sizes accommodated
Systems can be based on modular designs to provide a simple and cost effective scheme or alternatively, a bespoke solution can be proposed for applications such as handling non-standard pallets and cages or for harsh environments such as cold stores/outdoor use.
Contact Us About Pallet Conveyors
General Design Specifications
- Constructed using all grades of stainless steel (304, 304L, 316)
- Welds are continuous and smooth, free from burrs and pits
- Stainless steel enclosures
- Fixed or variable speed
- Stainless steel gearboxes and motors
- All systems are fully wired and tested
- Sanitary design, built to eliminate bacteria harbourage areas
- Complies with food safety standards
- Suitable for all belting types
- Customised to meet your specific requirements, ensuring seamless line integration
- Bead blast finish provides a clean, consistent, streak-free finish, making it extremely suitable for panel-to-panel matching. It is widely used in the food, beverage, medical, pharmaceutical industries
The following brochures and data sheets are available as PDF downloads. If you would like a printed version please contact us and request
After Sales Conveyor Maintenance
Wrightfield offer a professional and responsive after sales service. Including both spares & various service options we can help keep your business up and running.
As partners of both Intralox (for the full range of belts) and SEW for motors, along with our ability to source from a range of manufacturers, as well as being able to manufacture or fabricate a variety of bespoke parts we are confident we can meet your needs, so why not give us a try when you next need replacement parts
We can provide planned maintenance on a scheduled basis, and well a providing skilled engineers for shift cover in the event of busy periods or holidays.
Our fully equipped vans are on call in the event of a breakdown.
Our After Sales service offerings can be bespoked to your particular requirements including:
- As partners of Intralox Belts and SEW Motors we have access to the full range
- Wide range of other purchased parts
- Control systems
- Manufacturing, Welding & Fabrication available in-house
- Breakdown Support
- Service Contracts
- Shift Cover
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Audits & Assessments
- Remote Diagnostics
Conveyor Spare Parts
Belt Conveyor Components
We supply Conveyor Belting of all types including Food Grade Conveyor Belting, Grip-top Belting, PVC Conveyor Belting, Smooth. Belt Conveyor Components are available for all types of Belt Conveyors and include Drive Drums, Idler Rollers, Crowned Rollers and Motors.
- SEW Geared Motor Units – We stock key SEW geared motor drives for all of our conveyors, including line shaft conveyors, belt conveyors, pallet conveyors, belt under roller conveyors and our flexible conveyors.
- Intralox – we stock a range of key Intralox components
- Conveyor Belting – Smooth and Grip-face belts are available to suit a variety of applications. These are available in a variety of different colours.
- Drive Drums – Drums are available to suit Wrightfield conveyors and other suppliers of belt conveyors
- Bearings – We have a range of replacement belt conveyor bearings available from stock.
- Sprockets and Drive chain – we have a range of replacement sprockets and drive chains available from stock. Non stock items can be obtained
- Rollers – We have a variety of rollers available. Over the years we have manufactured rollers to suit conveyors that have been manufactured but the original manufacturer is no longer able to support / supply
- Adjustable feet – We have a range of steel, plastic, steel, light and heavy duty adjustable feet available. We also manufacture bespoke feet that allow the height of a conveyor system to be raised ( which can provide a very cost effective way of adapting an existing conveyor system
- Custom built components available
In the fast paced world of food processing, unplanned downtime owing to broken machinery can have serious consequences. We understand this and provide conveyor belt parts to help companies get back up and running as soon as possible. Because of the complete set of services we offer we are also able to provide custom built components.
Custom Made Conveyor Belt Parts
The fact that we own our own factory is an important factor in facilitating us to provide the efficient service we do. With no middle man to deal we are able to work directly with clients enabling us to save both time and effort. Moreover, we are in a position to fully understand the requirements of a client. Finally, with our own manufacturing facility, we are able to realise a client’s objectives and to provide them with custom made conveyor belt parts if required.
Conveyor Belt Parts – Aftercare Service
We provide a comprehensive aftercare service, as part of which we supply spare conveyor belt parts and components. Additionally, the service also includes planned maintenance so as to proactively avoid any potential issues that may occur to machines, as well as offering emergency breakdown repair.
The following articles may be of interest when considering conveyor selection or operating requirements
Frequently Asked Questions on Modular Belt Conveyor Systems
1. Can modular belt conveyors be run on an incline? This depend on your product but usually up to 45 degrees can be achieved without flights…
Plastic modular belts are perfectly suited to going round bends and curves
They can be easily repaired ( in the event of a breakage) and extended should the need occur. This has the advantage that the plastic belts can be changed quickly.
There are three main industrial classes of belt conveyors; food processing conveyors, general material handling and bulk material handling.
The conveyor belt system you need will depend on what your transporting, the speed it…
A conveyor system is fundamentally an assembly of different conveyors ( they could be the same type within different production stages , or different types of conveyors) that are assembled together to transport materials (from start to finish) with the minimum of effort compared to doing the transporting the goods manually
Essentially a conveyor system comprises of a frame which supports the conveyor mechanism ( which could be either gravity fed or powered) .
Conveyor systems are used in a wide variety of industries as a standard item of mechanical handling equipment to move products, raw materials, food products, ingredients, goods, raw goods, and an almost limitless set of other materials from one location to another, usually within the same production area or building.
Because they remove a significant element of manual handling they are extremely handy for businesses that deal with bulky goods, heavy items, raw materials, and mass-production items.